How we can help you

We can signpost to other services and organisations which may be of help.

We can give information and advice on SEN (Special Educational Needs) Support and how to engage with schools and other professionals to get your child the help they need.

Accompany you to school meetings if required.

Arrange Independent Support to guide you through the EHCP process, from Request for Assessment and the all About Me, through to Finalised Plan.

Give advice and guidance on school placements.

Give guidance on personal budgets.

Support and guidance on school exclusions.  We can attend ROPE (risk of permanent exclusion) meetings, exclusion hearings and support you through the Independent Appeal process.

Support and guidance on mediation and first tier tribunal